Airports, Train Station
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is located 8 miles West of the Gaylord. There is no metro stop at the Gaylord, so please take a taxi or ride share. During normal traffic conditions, the ride will take approximately 15 minutes.
Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is 35 miles west of the Gaylord.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is 42 miles north of the Gaylord.
Union Station (Amtrack) is 10 miles north of the Gaylord.
ObesityWeek is proud to offer discounts with Delta and Southwest Airlines. To take advantage of these special fares please visit
Southwest Airlines (save up to 8%)
Delta Airlines (save up to 10%) Please select "Book a Trip" and enter meeting code NMQBG.
For travel agent help making bookings, please use the ObesityWeek Travel Hotline: (888) 232-9394. This service is available between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST.
There is a $25 ticketing fee per reservation. This fee includes:
- Travel reservations at the lowest available fares and monitoring of those fares until departure
- Group travel/meeting program discounts with Delta and Southwest Airlines
- Ground transportation/rental cars at discounted rates
- Seat assignments with constant search for preferred seats
- 24/7 emergency travel assistance